Thursday, March 14, 2013

Homemade Fettuccine w/ Sausage & Grilled Veggies

What a beautiful meal!
Making some tomato sauce. Ever since I started making my own, I can't bring myself to buy it from the store. I use a simple recipe, and it doesn't take long. I also had some fresh basil leftover from making pizza, and that made it even better.
Preparing to make some noodles. Pasta dough is simple, and whole wheat flour is actually available here!
Dough made into a ball, and ready to hurry up and wait.
Rolled out; looks good; let's make this happen!

Noodlized!
Some nice fresh veggies for roasting - I love the combination of colors, and look forward to the combination of flavors (don't forget to sprinkle some salt on your zucchinis well before grilling to draw out the extra moisture).
Grillin' up a storm!
Noodles are cooked and ready to go...
Veggies and sausages are all grilled up...
A lovely dinner for two.

No comments:

Post a Comment