Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Homemade Pizza!!

Toppings: Mozarella, roasted red peppers, white mushrooms, and pepperoni.
Doughs rolled out, ready for baking. Small size due to the fact that each one has to fit in the toaster oven. That wine bottle isn't for inspiration, by the way; that's my rolling pin!

This was my first attempt at making my own pizza dough from scratch. It worked better than I expected, and was easier to roll out than any prepared or premixed dough I've ever used.
 Frying a little chicken to vary the flavors a bit.
 That's homemade tomato sauce on the right; ever since I started making my own, I can't go back to the store-bought stuff.
Stage one: tomato sauce on the pre-baked crusts.
On goes the cheese...
Close-up.
Stage two: three pepperoni pizzas, and one chicken.
Mushrooms added for flavor and cool looks.
Close-up #2.
Finished products, complete with roasted red pepper, and sesame seeds on the chicken pizza.
 Close-up #3.
Tried to take a picture before we ate it, but it got snapped up too fast!

Delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment