Saturday, November 10, 2012

German Style Pork Schnitzels

They're always best with a little spritz of lemon!

Gotta have sides...tonight I chose to make baked potatoes...
...carrots...
...and broccoli!
 Beautiful pork chops getting ready to be schnitzeled (sp?).
Bread crumbs and a beaten egg; standard fare for turning a simple piece of pork (or any other meat, for that matter) into a breaded chunk of heaven.
 My little beauties, ready for the pan.
Halfway done, and they're smelling fantastic. I fried them in a mixture of butter and garlic-infused bacon fat that I had leftover from my meatballs with bacon-wrapped garlic centers.
Browned to perfection - now it's time to plate these babies, and enjoy a delicious feast!
The finished product - a meal fit for a king!

No comments:

Post a Comment